Managing AUSkeys linked to an ABN is important to protect business information. In AUSkey Manager you can update your AUSkey details, change your password, cancel your AUSkey and more…
- Update your AUSkey details
- Keep your AUSkey details up-to-date.
- Your AUSkey password
- Changing your password regularly helps protect your information.
- Cancel your AUSkey
- If you no longer use your AUSkey you can cancel it.
- Register someone else for an AUSkey
- With an Administrator AUSkey you can nominate other users to act on behalf of your business.
- Approve, manage or cancel someone else’s AUSkey
- Administrator AUSkey users can approve, manage or cancel someone else’s AUSkey in AUSkey Manager.
- Device AUSkey
- A Device AUSkey identifies a business rather than a person and is usually installed on a server.
- Manage ABR access for AUSkey holders
- Access Administrators are able to manage permissions in Access Manager for Standard AUSkey users to access the ABR.
- Applying for an AUSkey as an unlisted associate
- If your application for an AUSkey is not approved due to unestablished identity, you need to call the AUSkey hotline.
18 Apr 2016