ABR case studies
ABR data can be used by eligible government agencies to understand and assist businesses and the wider community in their area.
The data can be downloaded via the Australian Business Register's (ABR) products and services.
- Case study on how government agencies use ABR data to help identify and verify businesses that are complying with their legislative obligations.
- Planning and economic development
- ABR data is used by government agencies to help plan for community support and infrastructure development.
- Service delivery
- Case studies on how government agencies use ABR data to help with policy development for the delivery of community support services, education programs and surveys.
- Disaster response and recovery
- Government agencies use ABR data to help and provide support for their communities, the environment, infrastructure and the economy during times of disaster.
22 May 2018