ABR Identifier Search
The ABR Identifier Search web service allows eligible government agencies to retrieve real-time ABR public and non-public data.
Using Identifier Search, agencies can obtain core business information in real-time by performing searches on an ABN, CAN or ARBN. Identifier Search access is via a username and password.
Identifier Search is based on:
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
- Web Services Definition Language (WSDL)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- XML Schema Definition language (XSD) with the data formatted as XML
Refer to Agency access to non-public data to confirm your agency’s eligibility. Where appropriate, follow the instructions to gain access to the system.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience issues with Identifier Search, check its operational status on the ABR Dashboard. If the service status is operational, send an email with details of your issue to email@example.com.
- Web service support
- This page helps participating government agencies know who to contact during the implementation and post-implementation phases of integration with the Australian Business Register (ABR).