Business information at your fingertips
ABR Explorer is an online reporting tool providing eligible government agencies access to non-public ABN data stored on the Australian Business Register (ABR).
Customise reports to suit your agency needs. Search, query, visualise then export ABR data including:
- ABN details
- Entity type
- Business contact information including associate details
- Geocoding with the integrated mapping feature directly linked to NationalMap.gov.au
- GST registration status
- Industry type.
Benefits for your agency
- identify and better understand businesses and industries in your area
- improve service to your clients and communities
- maximise your resources and decrease your costs.
Use ABR Explorer for
- planning and economic development
- disaster management and recovery
- identifying target groups for events and specific messages
- community consultation and engagement
- issuing licences and registrations
- undertaking investigations, regulatory compliance and enforcement
- checking grant eligibility
- field work activities.
ABR Explorer's integrated mapping function links directly to NationalMap.gov.au so you can:
- plot ABN locations and conduct analysis of business/economic development
- plan and design tactical responses to emergency and disaster situations
- visualise geospatial government datasets as provided on the NationalMap with ABR information.
Further enhance ABR information by overlaying your mapping layer with other government agency data including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
Sample view of mapping feature within ABR Explorer.
Register now to access ABR Explorer – it's free!
- visit abr.gov.au
- email GovernmentAgencySupport@ato.gov.au
- phone us on 1300 139 025.
12 Jul 2018