Improving registry services
The Modernising Business Registers (MBR) program aims to improve registry services by streamlining how you register, view and maintain your business information with government.
To do this, Australian Business Registry Services (ABRS) was established. Managed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), we are progressively adding:
- the Australian Business Register (ABR)
- more than 30 Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) registers
- director identification number (director ID)
- services, such as search services
- a digital inbox for business.
Find out about the MBR program.
What's happening with the ABR
For now, how you register, search and get extracts, and interact with us remains the same.
We’ll keep you up to date with changes as they affect the ABR.
12 Jan 2023