Find out about:
- Your Privacy - ATO website
Your personal information when using this website
We don't collect your personal information when you browse this website.
No attempt will be made to identify users, or their browsing activities, except in an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet web server logs.
Personal information will only be collected through this website when you submit information through the website's feedback, enquiry or subscription forms. These forms will ask you to provide personal details such as your name, email address or phone number in order for us to contact you with a reply.
We put session-based cookies on your computer for authentication purposes and to help you navigate to information on our websites. These are deleted from your computer at the end of each session.
- Privacy statement – ABR transaction site
- Personal information collected by the Australia Business Register is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. In some circumstances, we are able to collect, use and divulge your information.
- Privacy statement - AUSkey
- Personal information collected by the Australian Business Register is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. We are authorised by law to collect, use and disclose some information in certain circumstances.