News for government agencies about the Australian Business Register.
- ABR Explorer to join the Digital Identity System
- In the coming months, government agencies will notice changes to the log in process when accessing ABR Explorer using your myGovID.
- Making the most of ABR data
- Non-public data helps all levels of government with planning and decision making.
- Who can access non-public data?
- Only eligible government agencies that have applied and have a current Australian Business Register (ABR) Partnership Agreement in place can access non-public ABR data.
- Important information about using email addresses
- Partner agencies need to comply with the Spam Act 2003 when using email addresses from their ABR data extracts.