Business, Super funds & charities
Stay current with the latest news for Business, Super funds and Charities about your business registrations.
- When should you cancel your ABN
- You should cancel your ABN when your business has been sold, closed down, or is no longer operating in Australia or making supplies connected with Australia.
- Australian Business Register review
- This is a summary of the Australian Business Register (ABR) review, including recommendations, actions that we're taking and the way forward.
- Trading names in the ABR
- This page has information about trading names in the ABR.
- Bulk cancellations to occur for inactive ABNs
- To maintain the integrity of the Australian Business Register (ABR) we are cancelling inactive Australian business numbers (ABNs).
- Update your ABN details
- Ensure you don't miss information about changes that may occur from us or other government agencies and stay safe by making sure your ABN details are up to date.
- Get the facts on myGovID and RAM
- This article answers some of your most common myGovID and RAM questions.
- Happy 20th birthday to the ABN!
- While Australian business numbers (ABNs) are commonplace now, there was a time when they didn't exist.
- If you change your business structures, you may need to apply for a new ABN
- If you change your business structure, you may need to cancel your Australian business number (ABN) and apply for a new one.
26 Jun 2018