Business, Super funds & charities
Stay current with the latest news for Business, Super funds and Charities about your business registrations.
- Modernising business registers
- The government is modernising business registers to support businesses in an evolving digital economy.
- When should you cancel your ABN
- You should cancel your ABN when your business has been sold, closed down, or is no longer operating in Australia or making supplies connected with Australia.
- Australian Business Register review
- This is a summary of the Australian Business Register (ABR) review, including recommendations, actions that we're taking and the way forward.
- Trading names in the ABR
- This page has information about trading names in the ABR.
- Bulk cancellations to occur for inactive ABNs
- To maintain the integrity of the Australian Business Register (ABR) we are cancelling inactive Australian business numbers (ABNs).
- Update your ABN details
- Ensure you don't miss information about changes that may occur from us or other government agencies and stay safe by making sure your ABN details are up to date.
26 Jun 2018