Accessing ABR data
When an ABN is registered the business identity information is stored in the ABR as public and non-public data. Only eligible government agencies can access and use the non-public data to provide improved community services.
- ABR data explained
- Registered business information is stored in the ABR as public and non-public information.
- ABR data products and services
- The ABR provides a range of products and services to eligible government agencies assisting them to access and use non-public ABR data.
- Agencies with access to non-public data
- The following government agencies have access to non-public data from the ABR.
- ABR data in use
- ABR data can be used by eligible government agencies to identify business communities under their responsibility.
- ABR Data Dictionary
- The Australian Business Register (ABR) Data Dictionary is a resource to assist users when receiving data from the ABR.
- Frequently asked questions
- A summary of frequently asked questions on ABR data and ABR Explorer.
3 Apr 2017