Accessing ABR data
When an ABN is registered the business identity information is stored in the ABR as public and non-public data. Only eligible government agencies can access and use the non-public data to provide improved community services.
- ABR data
- Australian Business Register (ABR) data helps all levels of government with planning and decision making.
- ABR data products and services
- The ABR provides a range of products and services to eligible government agencies assisting them to access and use non-public ABR data.
- Agencies with access to non-public data
- The following government agencies have access to non-public data from the ABR.
- ABR Data Dictionary
- The Australian Business Register (ABR) Data Dictionary is a resource to assist users when receiving data from the ABR.
3 Apr 2017